* About 78 million people in the U.S. ages 1 year to 65 years old are taking Psyciatric drugs.
* About 10 million people in the U.S. Ages 1 to 65 are taking ADHD drugs.
* More than 41 million people in the U.S.-----------------------are taking Antidepressants.
* About 7 million people in the U.S.-------------------------------are taking Antipsychotic drugs.
* More than 36 million people in the U.S.----------------------are taking Antianxiety drugs.
* Do psychiatric drugs prevent suicide and violent behaviors? "NO".
* Do statiscs indicate a stronger propencity to commit seuicide and/or commit acts of violence, while using these afore mentioned drug types?
"YES", sometimes 44% more likely. And, we spend more than $3 trillion yearly on medical care.
And, now a NO-Brainer question: should we start doing something different, like alternatives to drugs? Check out the "The New Wave Energy Awareness" This site. Butch
* Brain injuries are common in any activity where violent physical contact is a part of that activity. * Any trauma or injury to the brain causes changes to the brain, that result in changes for the individual. * The individual changes can be very minor and for the most part, not noticeable or, they can be very traumatic and impossible not to notice. * The effects of traumatic brain injuries are accumulative, that is the more injuries your brain receives, the more it is effecte4d and the more your life changes (extreme life changes can be experienced by "one" traumatic brain injury) . * Because of the way the brain sits in the skull it is very difficult, if not impossible to keep it from being injured as it violently contacts the inside surfaces of the skull. * For the most part helmets do not protect the brain.
For a dramatic introduction into the world of traumatic brain injuries, watch the movie "Concussion", Starring Will Smith. I learned much of what I know of traumatic brain injuries in my tenure as Behavior Specialist and Rehabilitation Services Coordinator for a rehabilitation clinic for traumatic brain injured individuals. Physical trauma is only one way to injure the brain. Check out "The Living Wellness" Butch
NTEC (Neurodynamictechnologies.com.) got its start when I was a Behavior Specialist and Rehabilitation Services Coordinator for a great place that offered comprehensive rehabilitation for individuals suffering Traumatic Brain Injuries (TBIs from gunshots, accidents, to strokes, to cardiovascular incidents). A part of my job description was to research and suggest alternatives to conventional drug related therapies. I found that if I could access the individuals subconscious, even with a TBI, that improvements were evident in memory, behaviors and general cognitive functioning.
Hypnosis is a good way to access or create altered states, which in turn allowed access to the individuals sub-conscious, the best way for any individual to experience positive change. I used hypnosis when I could be with the individual and developed my NTEC audios for positive changes when I was not able to be with the client. I found that NTEC audios worked well in improving a wide range of cognitive functioning. Check them out. Robert
The who you are today was developed by age seven (7) and it/you was/were developed subconsciously. Before age 7 much, if not most of your learning/internalizing was subconscious. So, to change beliefs, personality structure, the way you experience the world, etc., can be changed or improved on by accessing the subconscious. Neurodynamic Technologies is a great way to access your subconscious. Why not improve your life? Neurodynamic Technologies. More audio titles available soon. The best $8.95 you will ever spend!! Robert
How much of your thought processes are involved with comparisons? Is much, if not most of your life spent noticing others, what they have, what they do. We are emotional beings, so how much of your life is spent with emotional comparisons? Butch
Have you ever thought about using your brain, your mind more efficiently? A very complete listing of herbs, vitamins, foods and nutrients that may facilitate brain function enhancement, memory and thought process improvement (I do not make medical claims). This listing, with explanations is supplied for your information and real knowledge empowers. Found in The Living Wellness.
This short post will introduce you to the wonderful world of herbs and nutrients that "may" be associated with cognitive function enhancement and improved thinking) (these are in no way recommendations and are supplied for information purposes only, You make the decisions, your choice). In my books "The Living Wellness" and "Health Greed Power II" Amazon, Robert Brown), I list 19 Herbs and Nutrients that you can become familiar with if you are concerned with Brain Function Enhancement, being a little smarter (Pregnenolone, Vinpocetine and much more). Read about them, research them and you will be pleased with the knowledge you gain. Disclaimer time: I am not an MD (Medical Doctor), so I do not recommend "anything", this information is supplied so that you can learn, become knowledgeable and make informed decisions/choices. Robert Brown
The creativity audio is an introduction to what is possible, just a taste. What if you can travel back in your time, back in your time to change your perceptions of an event that can change and improve your life, now. Each of us has a past, present and future and if we can get good at living now, in the present, without the worry of future our lives will improve. The past is where our memories/events are that effect how we experience our world, our lives, now. What I am talking of here is re-visiting events in your mind, from past time to change the perceptions of them to improve life today, the future.
So, use the creativity audio, practice with it, get use to it, get good at it. Butch
This is about self empowerment, in a way that can empower and improve the lives of every living being/entity on this planet. This is about being self affirmed, being here now, it's about learning to use more of your abilities, looking within for your answers, recognizing your connectivity with everything and learning or re-learning more about yourself and your true potential. "Life improvement", and we are starting with creativity, the base of everything. Adjust the volume to suit you, to be the most relaxing and never use this or any other NTEC product while driving or operating equipment or machinery -- Find a quiet comfortable place. (worth repeating - this is about learning to use more of your abilities).